Kashi : Kashi is all set to get the world’s largest meditation center, Swarved Mahamandir, built by Vihamgam Yoga Sansthan. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to inaugurate this magnificent structure on December 18, 2023.
Swarved Mahamandir is situated on Varanasi Ghazipur highway in Umaraha. Spread over 3 lakh square feet, this 7-floor super structure can accommodate 20,000 Yoga Practitioners at once. Truly a marvel of modern architecture and design!
The meditation center has been constructed using the latest technologies and best materials. Its grandeur and scale are unparalleled. Once completed, it will put Kashi firmly on the global map as a premier destination for spirituality and yoga.
Some key features of this architectural masterpiece:
- Made using cutting-edge earthquake resistant construction
- Equipped with online streaming and wifi connectivity
- Designed as per Vaastu Shastra principles
- Capacity to host 1 lakh visitors daily
- Advanced air conditioning and climate control
- Sprawling gardens, water bodies, and green spaces
- Cafeteria to serve pure vegetarian food for 20,000 people
- State-of-the-art multimedia museum on yoga and spirituality
- Range of commodious lodging options
- Amphitheater, multiple seminar halls and conference spaces
Vihamgam Yoga Sansthan, the organization behind this initiative, aims to popularize the traditional sciences of Yoga, Ayurveda, Vedanta among the masses. Their goal is to help people lead calmer, healthier and deeply satisfied lives by embracing India’s ancient wisdoms.
To fund this mega project, Vihamgam Yoga Sansthan has relied fully on public donations. Lakhs of devotees and well-wishers have contributed financially as well as voluntarily to turn this dream venture into reality.
The Sansthan envisions Swarved Mahamandir as a “Global Hub of Spirituality, Health and Oneness”. People from India and abroad will be able to visit for short or long-term stays. The schedules include daily yoga sessions, discourses by revered teachers, music concerts, Ayurvedic therapies, pristine Nature walks and more.
With the opening of Swarved Mahamandir, Kashi is set to shine even brighter as a foremost place of tranquility and worship. This will significantly boost tourism and allow visitors to discover their inner peace. Truly a monumental addition for Varanasi!